brush calligraphy beginner’s guide | digital download
Looking to learn brush calligraphy from home but not sure how to get started? I got you!
In this 26-page DIGITAL guide book, I'll provide you with all the tips and tricks to start writing pretty!
Here's what's inside:
- List of recommended brush pens for beginners
- List of recommended paper for practice as well as final projects
- How to hold & use a brush pen, including how to apply pressure
- How to position your arm/wrist/body
- Basic terminology
- Basic brush strokes - 3 practice pages
- Lowercase alphabet exemplar + 5 practice worksheets for the entire alphabet
- Uppercase alphabet exemplar + 5 practice worksheets for the entire alphabet
- How to connect letters
- How to develop your own style
- This guide book is intended to be used with large or medium tip brush pens, such as Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- For best results, please use tracing paper over the printouts OR print on 32lb laser jet paper
- By purchasing and downloading this product, you’ll be automatically added to my mailing list to receive access to free worksheet updates as well as supplementary practice sheets. You may unsubscribe at any time
- This is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical product will be shipped
- Digital downloads are not eligible for refunds. Please feel free to message me with any questions before purchasing!
Copyright © 2017-2018 | Lillian Liming Design Co. All Rights Reserved. | All products are for personal use only. Please do not reproduce, resell, or redistribute without permission.