If you're in NYC, I'd like to invite you to a desserts fundraiser that I've been helping my friend, Hazel plan for the past few months, along with Louise and Niko. Come enjoy scrumptious desserts and pastry demos at "Sweet Sensations" while helping to support scholarships and programs for at-risk students in Careers through Culinary Arts Program (C-CAP). 100% of the proceeds raised at this event will go to C-CAP.
When: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 3:00-5:30 p.m.
Where: Openhouse - The Old Bowery Station | 168 Bowery
How much: General Admission tickets are on sale for $39 | Purchase here: http://sweetsensations.bpt.me/
- Pastry & chocolate technique demos by renowned pastry chef Stephen Collucci (Colicchio & Sons) and master chocolatier Mehdi Chellaoui
- Amazing door prizes including a copy of the Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook signed by Christina Tosi, baked goods from Pound for Pound Bakery, and many others.
- Desserts (there will be gluten-free options) by local bakers & NYC food bloggers:
- Alejandra Ramos, Always Order Dessert
- Angela Sanchez-Robles, Mind Over Batter
- Hazel Sy, Tasty Pursuits
- Jacqueline Raposo, The Dusty Baker
- Joanne Bruno, Joanne Eats Well With Others
- Josephine Son, Saucy Smile
- Patty Lee, By Patty Lee
- Louise Ng, Lou & Esi
Our Platinum Sponsors:
Our Gold Sponsors: